Prizm and your personal data
Article 1 – Introduction
The treatment of personal data by UBITHINGS has been registered with the French Data Protection Authority (CNIL), under the number 1928986 v 0.
Article 2 – Person in charge of data collection
The person in charge of data collection is:
UBITHINGS, is a French simplified joint stock company (SAS) with a registered capital of 7.520€., registered at the Paris Trade and Companies Register under the number 803 160 629, whose head office address is 12 rue Chabanais – 75002 Paris – France (hereunder “UBITHINGS” or “We” or “Us” or “Our”).
UBITHINGS can be contacted by mail at its head office address, at the following phone number +33 (0)1 44 82 56 46 and by email at: [email protected]
Article 3 – Collecting personal data
We may collect the following data, that you make available to us when accessing or using the products and services offered on both our website and application:
- Data that you freely provide us, in particular when creating your user account or placing an order, such as:
- Name, first name
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Date of birth
- Musical preferences (Songs in your streaming account’s playlists and music you will listen to through our services)
- Data from a third party’s services
As part of the use of a third party services, you authorize us to collect your user credentials (username/password) as well as the information associated with your user account on those services (playlists, profile picture…).
- Banking data
Our website provides a secure environment for online payments which allows to encrypt the banking data transmission (credit card number and expiry date…).
Moreover, only the payment service provider registers your payment data. We do not collect this data.
Your banking data shall be kept by the payment service providers during the time needed to deal with your order and its follow-ups.
In any case, we do not keep the data relating to the visual cryptogram.
- Automatically collected data as part of the use of our website or mobile application, such as:
- Your computer’s IP address
- Authentication number of your device (MAC address)
- Browser type
- Operating system of your device
Article 4 – Use of your personal data
We may use, store and process information collected through the website for the following purposes:
- To carry out and facilitate your orders, their shipping, the invoicing and customer relation monitoring;
- To enable you to access and use the services available through our Website and our application (in particular the user account), to operate, improve and optimize the website;
- To perform statistics to improve our products and services depending on your use of the website;
- To communicate and offer technical support;
- To send you marketing, newsletter, promotional messages and solicitations (except if you refuse the collection of your date and these services);
- To manage the right of access, correction or opposition;
- To prevent any illegal activities against our products or services, against our users or any other person.
Article 5 – Disclosing personal information
Only our employees have access to your personal information.
However, your personal information may be disclosed as follows:
- When we require the services of external service providers who need access to these information (in particular for product delivery). Only essential information will be disclosed. We ensure that the service providers are subjected to the security and confidentiality obligations as laid down in the amended act of 6 January 1978.
- To comply with our legal obligations or in accordance with a regulatory authority or a court decision;
- To services involved in controls (auditors, internal control procedures…);
- To organizations, judicial officers and ministerial officers involved in recovery procedures;
- When we have your consent, in particular to disclose information to a third party (Spotify, Deezer…). More specifically, when synchronizing your User account with your streaming account, a playlist disclosing your musical preferences is created on the streaming service you subscribed to and can be disclosed to other users in accordance with your privacy settings, which you acknowledge et accepts.
Article 6 – Children personal data
Our website’s product and services and our application are not for children under 13. We do not willfully collect data from children under 13.
If your child is under 13 and disclosed personal information to us, please contact us.
Article 7 – Access, opposition and withdrawal rights
You can access and modify your personal information in the section “My account” of our website and application to complete and update them.
You can exercise your right of rectification, opposition or withdrawal of your personal information by contacting us to the following address: [email protected]
Your withdrawal right makes it possible for you ask for your data not to appear on a mailing list, for example.
Article 8 – Security of personal information
Because your trust is valuable to us, we take reasonable steps to protect your personal information against destruction, alteration or misuse.
The security of your personal information is ensured by using security protocols for internet exchanges (SSL and SET) and by stocking this information on secure servers.
However, no method of transmission over the internet can be totally secure. We strongly advise you to be careful while transmitting such information.
Article 9 – Retaining personal information
- Information relating to management of current and potential customers
The information relating to the management of current and potential customers shall only be retained for the time needed to manage the customer relationship, in accordance with the French Data Protection Authority’s (CNIL) simplified standard n°48.
However, personal information that may prove the existence of a right or a contract or that is retained for a legal obligation may be archived in accordance with the legal dispositions in force. Data used for commercial prospection shall be retained for 3 years following the end of the commercial relationship.
Personal data of a current or potential customer shall be retained for 3 years following their collection or the date of the last contact from the customer.
At the end of these 3 years, we shall contact the concerned individuals to know if they accept to keep receiving commercial solicitations. In the absence of a positive and explicit answer, the personal information shall be deleted.
- Information relating to audience statistics and measurement
Information stored in your terminal (through a cookie for example) or any other item used to identify and track you, the raw attendance data attached to an identification shall not be retained more than 6 months, your visits shall not extend this delay.
Article 10 – Data transfer
Your personal information shall not be transferred to any country outside the European Union.
Article 11 – Cookies and other trackers
A cookie is a small data file that is transferred to your device (e.g. computer or phone) for record-keeping purposes.
The names of the cookies that we use on our website, and the purposes for which they are used, are set out below:
- Operation cookies: they allow us to identify you and to retain your preferences regarding our services functionalities;
- Advertising targeting cookies. They allow us to display contents suited to your interests, other website you visit…. For that purpose, we use the cookies of the advertisement platforms we use (Google, Facebook and Twitter). To know more about these tools, you can visit the following webpages:
You can modify your browser settings to decline cookies or delete them.
You can find the procedure to do so by visiting the appropriate link below:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/support/mac-apps/safari/
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies
If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to sign in, or use some features of our products and services.
For more information on cookies, you can visit the French Data Protection Authority’s (CNIL) website.
Article 12 – Amendments
Article 13 – Contact information
For more information, you can contact us using the following email address: contact@@meetprizm.com